Future Europe Sustainable Europe:
The Global Winter Edition
9 December 2021
As global financial markets undergo radical transformation, Future Europe: Sustainable Europe returns in December to further examine the path to recovery. Sharing insights, knowledge and plans, we will explore the strategies that governments, issuers and investors must undertake to assure sustainable, resilient growth.
Timed to follow COP26, we assess the European and global landscape in key markets all around the world. Looking closely at how net zero objectives are transforming decision-making, while also gauging the impact of new technologies on the real economy and investment.
9 December 2021, Virtual Conference
Virtual Conference | Participation
The international perspective on how we can successfully finance an ambitious sustainability agenda
9.00 am (CET) Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening World
- A long term investor’s Net Zero journey
- How the transition to Net Zero is shaping institutional investors’ portfolios
- Is there now after COP26 a path for global sustainability standards?
- The future of sustainable funding in emerging markets
- Realising a global carbon market
- Unlocking the potential of capital markets to strengthen emerging market resilience
- Financing sustainable cities and social change through municipality financing
- The new financial realities of ESG
- Adapting to the structural shifts of sustainable finance in the Americas
- Egypt’s roadmap for COP27