2nd CASPIAN EUROPE FORUM
HYBRID CONFERENCE BERLIN
5 & 6 OCTOBER 2021 – 8.30 AM (CET)
The Caspian region around the Caspian Sea, the world’s largest inland sea, is the bridge between Europe and Asia.
With its vast oil and gas reserves, the region is not only a significant source of energy, but also, as the interface of various international transport corridors like the Belt And Road Initiative, The International North-South Transport Corridor (INSTC) and the Middle Corridor (Trans-Caspian International Transport Route), an increasingly important transit hub. With the Covid-19 pandemic and the Suez crisis the attractiveness of this region as a transit hub between Europe and Asia has increased. In order to fully exploit this potential, the region around Caucasus and Central Asia needs more international cooperation.
The Caspian Europe Forum provides the ideal platform to promote and enhance economic relations and cooperation between Europe and the Caspian region.
After the huge success of the first edition First Edition in 2020, the 2nd Caspian Europe Forum is even bigger. This year a full two-day program is planned with the focus on logistics and infrastructure, energy and sustainability, digital economy, tourism, vocational training, agriculture, health economy, digital economy and foreign direct investment.
Like last year, the conference will be hybrid. With a presence event in Berlin and online on the platform “clabb”
New this year will be also a virtual fair parallel to the conference, where companies can book booths and as exhibitors present their organization and services in digital interactive formats and make contacts and matchmakings via chat.
5 & 6 OCTOBER 2021
5 October 2021 – 8.30 am – 5:00 pm (CET)
6 October 2021 – 8:30 am – 4:00 pm (CET)
Hotel Titanic Gendarmenmarkt
Französische Straße 30
Recording live stream
- Cooperation in Central Asia on the 30th anniversary of independence
- Legal importance of the Caspian Sea convention on logistics and energy secor
- Logistics and infrastructure: Hub at the heart of Eurasia
- Energy and Sustainability: The path from fossil energy resources to a climate-neutral economy
- Digital economy: Startup ecosystem in the Caspian Region
- Training made in Germany in the Caspian Region
- Health economy: Pharmaceutical and medical equipment markets in the Caspian Rgion
DAY 2 (CASPIAN INVESTMENT DAY)
- Economic and Financial developments and prospects in the Caspian Region
- Financing: The role of development banks in the Caspian Region
- Successsfully invest in the Caspian Region
- CAREC: Vision of The “Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation” Program
- Agribusiness and food indusutry in Caucasus and Central Asia
- The Crisis in Afghanistan: Geopolitical and economic impacts in the Caspian Region
Sponsors and Partners
A project of
Senior Project Manger
MALEKI CORPORATE GROUP GmbH
60323 Frankfurt am Main
Fon +49 (0)69 79 534 82-313
Fax +49 (0)69 79 534 82-199