Maleki Corporate Group LIVE-Archive
9th Banking & Business Forum
1. December 2020
IRAN’S ECONOMY: STRUGGLING WITH THE DOUBLE BURDEN OF COVID 19 & US SANCTIONS
- LIGHT AT THE END OF TUNNEL FOR THE IRAN DEAL- Will the Biden administration rejoin the JCPOA?
– What is t he transatlantic path to preserve the Iran nuclear agreement
– How will Iran react?
– Which sanctions could be lifted?
- GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT FROM THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- CHANCES AND CHALLENGES FOR THE SMEs- Which sectors have the biggest potential?
– How has the non-oil foreign trade developed?
– due diligence check on Iranian business partner’s compliance with EU Sanctions
- PERSPECTIVES FOR THE FINANCIAL SECTOR- Developments in the banking relations
– Review and Outlook on INSTEX
– Prospect of Iranian Stocks
– What are the new regulations on cryptocurrencies for funding imports